High Quality PVDF Coating ACP Aluminum Composite Panel
1. Carry a 20 years warranty
2. Color & gloss retention
3. Chalk resistance
4. Stain resistance & self-cleaning property
5. Chemical corrosion resistance
6. Excellent Flatness and formability.
7. Water-proof, Fire resistance, Sound insulation
8. Weather Resistance & High Strength
9. Good Plasticity & Impact Resistance
10. Variety of surfaces and colors
11. Light weight yet strong rigidity.
12. Low cost for maintenance and easy to clean.
13. Decorative Pattern & Design Can Be Customized
WHAT IS PVDF COATING:
PVDF coating is one of the most common type of industrial coatings in use today. This type of coating is created by polymerizing vinylidene difluoride. It’s a specialty plastic that belongs to the family of fluoropolymers and is used in applications that require high levels of purity and strength, as well as those that require excellent resistance to acids, solvents, bases, and heat. PVDF has a fairly low melting point, which can be beneficial as well in certain applications, although it does mean that this material is not properly suited for some applications.
|Name||Aluminum Composite Panel/ ACP Panel|
|Aluminum Thickness||0.5mm,0.4mm,0.3mm,0.21mm,0.18mm,0.15mm,0.12mm ect.|
|Surface Finish||Mirror, PE Coated, PVDF Coated, Printing|
|Core||Non-toxic & low-density polyethylene (LDPE) plastic|
The material can be sawn, milled, folded and bent using the standard tools of metal and façade builders. It can either be riveted or screwed on to the substructure, or else installed as a suspended cassette. Such as:
1) Exterior & interior decoration for buildings..
2) Curtain walls, Ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens and balconies.
3) Advertisement board/billboard display platforms and sign boards.
4) Wallboards and ceilings for tunnels..
Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
Both ! As a manufacture, we have our own manufacture base in Taizhou,Zhejiang province. Meanwhile, as a trader, we would help our clients for one-stop shopping if needed, since we have the export license.
What's your MOQ?
MOQ is 200 sheets
How can we get samples?
Free samples, yet air freight will be charged if needed.
What is your payment term?
T/T, L/C, Western Union
|5||Do you test all your goods before delivery?|
|Yes, we have 100% test during production, and 10% sampling inspection before shipment.|
|6||What is your lead time for mass production?|
|Normally 2-3 working weeks.|
|7||How many pallets can be loaded in a 20f container?|
|Normally 8 pallets ( around 640 sheets ).|